Okay so we are days away from Christmas and I am feeling giddy like a kid. I had a great day at boot camp, spent some time shopping with the kids, the hubby is home for a few days and we enjoyed a family breakfast. Now I am getting ready for “date night” with my handsome man and the weather had me thinking about how I missed living in the snow. Sooooo, an idea came to mind (must be all the Christmas music in the house and me feeling nostalgic) for igloos and snowmen. Here is the deal, I have some “swag” goodies sitting around and would LOVE to send them off to someone. So I decided to have a Build a Snowman Challenge!
Here’s is what you need to do…..
- Get as creative as you can and create or build a snowman..make it a family project.
- Email me your pic of the snowman to email@example.com
- Post on here one fav memory of snowman building as a kid or parent.
- Tweet this on Twitter and follow me @fitnessmom1
- Head to my Fitnessmomwinecountry facebook site and “like” and use the word SNOWMAN.
You must complete ALL the steps in order to be in the drawing…AND since I normally always want to give more..I might even pick 2 winners 🙂
This challenge starts today and ends on Sunday….Ready, Set, Snow!!!
God Bless, Lynda
Photo credit Pinterest